Kei te karanga ake tō tātou whenua,
Kei makere iho te marama ki te one i Te Tumu!
1. An Owners visit to the Trust land block.
2. Engagement Hui #4 for Owners
Tēnā anō rā tātou e whakaū nei ki te whakatutuki i ngā wawata o rātou mā! Kia kaha te honohono mai kia āta wetewetengia aua wawata kua tūkuna mai ki ō tātou ringaringa.
1. Owners Visit to the Trust block
Saturday 21st May 2022 at 10am
As numbers will be limited for transport on the block and Health and Safety reasons registration is essential by email to email@example.com. by 4pm Wednesday 18th May 2022. Owners will need to arrange own transport to the block. Further details will be provided direct to registrants.
2. Engagement Hui #4 for Owners
Sunday 22nd May 2022 at 10am at Te Ao Marama Ohinemutu
Here is the Zoom link https://deloitte.zoom.us/j/99386918185?pwd=MlJPR1BRMjZEZWp1UWlxUDhIbjdiUT09
This is the fourth in a series of hui to consider development options for the Trust lands and also to discuss introducing a Trustee Rotation and Election policy. Owners wishing to attend must pre-register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org This hui will also be available via zoom and Information on how to access zoom is available at the end of this post.
Owners are advised that this hui will not be seeking any formal resolutions. Any formal resolutions will be sought at the completion of the Hui engagement process after full notification of proposed resolutions.
Presentations, recordings and Q & A from the first three hui are available below and owners new to the engagement are encouraged to view these.
This hui will include a brief overview of previously presented information and focus on new information for owners and increased owner participation.
Please note that if Covid-19 issues impact on holding this hui an update will be on the website.
1. Mihi and Karakia
2. Cultural and Historical Background
3. Previous presentations
– Trustees Guiding Principles and Background Review
– Proposal for Trustee Rotation and Elections
– Te Tumu Development Update
– Options and Process for Infrastructure Corridors and Active Reserve
4. Online Survey
5. Technical presentations
– land exchange
– Trustee election proposals
– processes for voting on resolutions
6. Feedback from Workshops #1 and #2
7. Owner kōrero with owner ideas, alternatives, proposals and comments
8. Next Steps
Owners may submit written questions, comments or proposals by email to email@example.com or by post to P.O. Box 12003 Rotorua.
Time will be made available for owners who wish to speak at the hui. Owners who wish to have speaking rights via zoom are encouraged to notify the Trust by email by Thursday 19th May, and be will be subject to zoom protocols.
An owners online survey is now available on the website.
Nō reira, e hoa mā, hei te 22 o te marama nei whakawhitiwhiti ai, tātou, ā-ipurangi nei, i ō tātou whakaaro.
- You will receive a zoom link once you have registered your interest and verified as a shareholder
- You will also receive a reminder invite 30 minutes before the hui
Instructions to connect to the Zoom:
- Click on this link and enter the password, your camera and speaker will be deactivated at our end
- Please make sure your “zoom name” is in the name you registered as for the ease of registering your attendance